About North Florida Surgical Oncology
North Florida Surgical Oncology is focused on surgical consultation and care for patients in the Gainesville, Newberry, Alachua, Waldo, Hawthorne and Micanopy areas.
We serve patients at risk of or diagnosed with:
- Complex gastro-intestinal (GI) problems
- Cancer of esophagus, stomach, small and large-bowel and appendix
- Peritoneal neoplasms of the liver, gallbladder and biliary tract
- Pancreatic diseases
- Tumors and trauma
- Skin and soft-tissue cancers including melanoma and sarcoma
- Breast diseases and cancer
- Head and neck cancers
- Endocrine tumors of thyroid
- Parathyroid and adrenal glands
- Various types of hernias
We also provide health education, cancer prevention & cancer screening programs.
Our providers are dedicated to delivering the best care using innovative surgery methods and technologies including minimally invasive surgery.